Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Daughter



She looks upon the heavens with fears still lurking
Tainting her every hope, her waters murking...
In spite it all, her faith is still working
Reminding her she is the daughter of The King.

“I know Your Path – don’t let me stray!
I know your words… teach me to pray…
Don’t let me run away, inspire me to stay…
Help me to act the conqueror You say I am, and not like prey!”

Her fears are loud, “you’re just grasping at straws!”
The mocker just reminds her of all her flaws,
And even if she’s well acquainted with its claws
She knows The Law from all the other laws…

Some, on the Way tell her “You don’t know the meaning of grace –
You talk of Law, you mock the Faith -  you’re a disgrace!”
But she is deaf to all their taunts, her mind is on the race
Her only concern is HaShem’s will to emplace.

She counts everything as loss for the joy of knowing Him
She doesn’t trust her righteousness, she knows it’s dim
She’s just a daughter filled with longing for home to the brim,
And she’ll do anything to get there, even lose a limb!


Bat Melech בת מלך
 Cristina כריסטינה

No comments:

Post a Comment